- "Boobytrap": The SDF-1 comes to Earth.
- "Countdown": Rick Hunter encounters the Zentraedi for
the first time and rescues Minmei.
- "Space Fold": The SDF-1 is stranded near Pluto.
- "The Long Wait": Rick and Minmei are stranded in the
- "Transformation": The SDF-1 transforms into attack
mode to fire the main gun
- "Blitzkreig": First use of the Daedalus attack in the
rings of Saturn.
- "Bye-Bye-Mars": Khyron sets a trap on Mar Base Sera
for the SDF-1.
- "Sweet Sixteen": Rick is promoted and given command of
Max and Ben and Minmei has a birthday.
- "Miss Macross": Minmei wins the Miss Macross contest
and Rick pilots and armored veritech.
- "Blind Game": Lisa, Rick and his squadron are captured
by the Zentraedi.
- "First Contact": Lisa, Rick and Ben are
the Zentraedi and force Lisa and Rick to kiss
- "The Big Escape": Lisa, Rick, Ben, and Max escape from
the Zentraedi .
- "Blue Wind": The SDF-1 breaks through the Zentraedi
blockade and returns to Earth.
- "Gloval's Report": Captain Gloval summaries the events
which have taken place.
- "Homecoming": Rick and Minmei travel to Japan to
visit her parents and return to the SDF-1 with Kyle.
- "Battle Cry": Rick is shot down during a Daedalus
- "Phantasm": Rick is in a coma and has a bizarre dream.
- "Farewell, Big Brother": Roy is killed while Max and
Miryia have a battle.
- "Bursting Point": The SDF-1 uses the omni-directional
barrier for the first time which overloads and kills Ben Dixon.
- "Paradise Lost": The SDF-1 is forced to leave earth,
the Zentraedi spies escape from the ship.
- "A New Dawn": Minmei releases her movie "Little White
Dragon" and Rick and Lisa are trapped on the ship.
- "Battle Hymn": Khyron attacks the SDF-1 and manages to
break into the interior.
- "Reckless": The Zentraedi attack breaks down as some
of the soldiers defect to the RDF.
- "Showdown": Lisa leaves the SDF-1 and Max fights
Miryia at the video arcade.
- "Wedding Bells": Max and Miryia get married.
- "The Messenger": Exedore comes to the SDF-1 to propose
- "Force of Arms": The SDF-1 with Minmei's song defeats
four million Zentraedi warships.
- "Reconstruction Blues": The surviors struggle to
rebuild the devastated Earth.
- "Robotech Masters": The Robotech Masters set off to
Earth to recover their Protoculture Matrix.
- "Viva Miriya": A Zentraedi Factory Satellite is
captured with the help of Dana Sterling.
- "Khyron's Revenge": Khyron steals a Protoculture
- "Broken Heart": Minmei and Kyle are captured by the
Zentraedi and rescued by Rick.
- "A Rainy Night": Claudia reminisces about Roy to Lisa.
- "Private Time": Rick breaks a date with Lisa to be
- "Season's Greetings": Khyron attacks Macross city on
- "To The Stars": The SDF-1 is destroyed and Rick
decides to be with Lisa.
The Robotech Masters
- "Dana's Story": Dana recalls how her
- "False Start": Dana leads her squadron on a practice
drill and ends up in the brig.
- "Southern Cross": Dana repels a Bioroid attack and is
promoted to 2nd Lieutenant.
- "Volunteers": Dana is sent into space to renew contact
with Space Station Liberty
- "Half Moon": Bowie is captured and Dana leads a rescue
- "Danger Zone": 15th Squadron cripples a Masters
ship by upsetting the hyper-balance of the engines
- "Prelude to Battle": Bowie is arrested by the GMP for
frequenting a restricted bar
- "The Trap": The 15th Squadron enters into the downed
ship and Bowie meets Musica
- "Metal Fire": Dana argues that that a captured
mechanical android is a living sentient being
- "Stardust": A GMP agent uses Dana to seek revenge on
the Masters by striking at the downed ship.
- "Outsiders": Zor is captured and a ship from the REF
returns to Earth
- "Deja Vu": Dana breaks into a military hospital to
interrogate Zor herself.
- "A New Recruit": Zor joins the 15th squadron and
unwittingly becomes a spy for the Masters
- "Triumvirate": Earth forces lead another attack and
the Flowers of Life are found in the ruins of the SDF-1.
- "Clone Chamber": Marie Crystal's forces rescue the
forces sent to reinforce them
- "Love Song": General Rolf Emerson is assigned to the
next attack wave
- "The Hunters": Louie Nichols invents the "Pupil
- "Mind Game": The 15th Squad attacks a Masters ship to
- "Dana in Wonderland": The 15th Squad interact with
Tirolian society and are captured
- "Crisis Point": The 15th Squad escapes with Musica and
destroys the Masters ship.
- "Day Dreamer": Nova has suspicions that
Musica is a clone
- "Final Nightmare": Bowie and Musica hide from Nova in
the ruins of the SDF-1 findings that the Flower of Life have entered their
final state .
- "The Invid Connection": The Southern Cross launches
their final assault and General Emerson is captured.
- "Catastrophe": Zor kills the Masters and destroys
their ship above the SDF-1, but this disperses the spores and attracts the
The New Generation
- "The Invid Invasion": Scott Bernard crash
lands on Earth and meets up with Rand.
- "The Lost City": The group is caught in a Invid trap
and Annie joins up.
- "Lonely Soldier Boy": Rook, Lancer, and Lunk join the
team and they defeat a gang.
- "Survival": The group is trapped in a forest and
realize that the Invid can sense Protoculture.
- "Curtain Call": The team steals protoculture from
- "Hard Times": Rook comes face to face with her past
life as a gang member
- "Paper Hero": Lunk tries to return a book from a
friend and the group is captured
- "Eulogy": Scott meets Colonel Wolff who turns out to
be a traitor.
- "The Genesis Pit": Invid evolution experiences are
- "Enter Marlene": The Invid place a spy in the group
- "The Secret Route": Lancer meets is old girl friend
Marlene and the group tries to find a way through the mountains.
- "The Fortress": The group destroys an Invid fortress
in the mountains.
- "Sandstorm": Rand has a dream influenced by the spores
of the Flower of Life.
- "Annie's Wedding": Annie gets married and temporarily
leaves the group.
- "Separate Ways": The group is trapped in a subway
tunnel and almost splits up because of personnel differences.
- "Metamorphosis": Regis creates humanoid Invid and the
group spends some time on a tropical island.
- "The Midnight Sun": The group is forced to defeat the
Invid without their mecha in the mountains.
- "Ghost Town": Scott meets up with some veterans of the
2nd Robotech War.
- "Frostbite": The group enters into the ruins of
- "Birthday Blues": Annie has the best birthday ever.
- "Hired Gun": Rook is forced to make a decision about
- "The Big Apple": Scott is forced to protect New York
City from the Invid.
- "Reflex Point": The group uses a synchro-cannon and
Scott discovers that Marlene is an Invid.
- "Dark Finale": The team joins the REF in a final
- "Symphony of Light": The Regis changes form and leaves
the Earth, Scott leaves to search for Rick Hunter.
Back to Robotech Reference
Comments or Questions? E-mail