Last modified 03/24/2005
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How do I contact you?
- How do I submit a cheat (or other
material for Robotech Invasion)?
- Do you run an online RPG campaign?
- Do you have a walkthrough for
- Didn't you have plans for a Crystal Dreams fan
- Robotech Invasion Video Game
- Song Listing
- Introduction (0:29)
- Main Title (5:28)
- Inside (4:46)
- Final Moments (5:23)
- Hymn of the Wasteland (5:04)
- Approaching Invid Hive (4:10)
- The Invid Hive (4:56)
- Wide Planes (4:47)
- Stealth Beasts (5:08)
- The Invid Attacks (3:54)
- Boss Attack (5:25)
- Time Out (3:24)
- Night Time in the Forest (4:48)
CHARACTERS (To be Completed)
- Robotech Expeditionary Forces
Anna (Member 9th Shadow
"Colonel" part of 2nd Invasion Force
Lancer "Yellow Dancer"
"Lieutenant" part of 2nd Invasion Force
Maria (Commander 9th Shadow Dancer)
Pedro (Town resident of Graystone)
Sergeant (part of ground invasion of 2nd Invasion Force)
Cpl Tasha Dixon (Recon Scout)
- Vehicle Driver (In Chapter 3)
- Vera (Member 9th Shadow Dancer Squadron)
- Resa (Female Invid Command Pilot)
MECHA / VEHICLES
CYCLONE WEAPON SYSTEMS
- Energy Weapons
- Ballistic Weapons
MULTI-PLAYER SKINS (To be
- Silas' Battler
- Sam's Saber
- Tasha's Saber
- Arturo's Devastator
- Xed's Devastator
- Silas's Devastator
- Locke's Light Combat
- Xed's Shadow Dancer
- Guppy's Light Combat
- Arturo's Shadow Dancer
- Maria's Shadow Dancer
WALKTHROUGH (To be
- Locke Missions
- Tasha Missions
- Mission 8 - Point L
- Mission 9 - Genesis Pit
- Mission 10 - Bygone Marshes Revisited
- Mission 11 - Darkwoods Revisited
- Mission 12 - Reflex Point Revisited
- Finale - Central Hive
CHEATS (To be completed)
In order to use any of the cheat codes, enter into the "Extra" menu and then
enter the appropriate code
- Level Select (Single Player Only) - "RECLAMATION"
- Invincibility (Single Player Only) - "SUPERCYC"
- Infinite Ammo (Single Player Only) - "TRGRHPY"
- One-shot / One-Kill (Single Player Only) - "DUSTYAYRES"
- Lancer's cyclone skin (multiplayer) - "YLLWFLLW"
- Rand's cyclone skin (multiplayer) - "KIDGLOVES"
- Rook's cyclone skin (multiplayer) - "BLUEANGLS"
- Scott Bernard's cyclone skin (multiplayer) - "LTNTCMDR"
RPG ADAPTATION (for use with the Palladium Robotech RPG game)
REF Veritech Fighters
REF Personnel Weapons
Back to Robotech Research
Comments or Questions? E-mail